Keffer Financial Planning of Oak Park, Wheaton, and Chicago
Providing clarity, direction and motivation to a discerning clientele through hourly, as-needed fee-only advice
Why Work With Bill Keffer and Keffer Financial Planning?
Bill’s Unique Philosophy:
“I believe completely in the importance of thorough financial planning and in the value of the hourly, as-needed fee-only way of providing financial advice to consumers. Everyone deserves access to the clarity, direction and motivation that a well-crafted financial plan provides. They should also be able to access and pay for that advice when and to the extent they feel they need it.”
Education & Qualifications:
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)
- BA, English, Dickinson College
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA), Finance, St. Joseph’s University
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU™) , The American College
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC™), The American College
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA™)
- Principal- Keffer Financial Planning (2007-present)
- USLIFE/AIG American General: Senior Vice President (1976-2002)
- North American Company for Life & Health: Vice President (2002-2004)
- Citigroup Smith Barney: Financial Advisor (2005-2007)
- American Health and Life: Director of Financial Institution sales (1984-1985)
- Garrett Planning Network- international affiliation of fee-only advisors dedicated to serving people from all walks of life
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) - nationwide network of fee-only financial advisors dedicated to raising awareness regarding fiduciary standards - 2-year member, Midwest Board of Directors
- Financial Planning Association -Member
- Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois - Fellow, Member-Board of Directors
- DuPage County Estate Planning Council
Personal Values / Community Involvement:
- Resident of Oak Park
- Father of three
- Rotary of Central DuPage - Past President, Ambassadorial Scholarship coordinator
- Wheaton Chamber of Commerce - Past Board member, Treasurer and Secretary
Ready to learn more?
Set up a no-cost, no-obligation Get Acquainted meeting. After taking the time to completely understand your financial issues, we’ll provide you with a fee estimate and concise list of services. Or, call (630) 842-5609 or email Bill@KefferFinancialPlanning.com
for more information.
©2022 Keffer Financial Planning. All rights reserved.